Sunday

Monocromatic-ish.

The other day, I got a few of my clothes in and I decided I should of course, IMMEDIATELY put them on and do a little outfit for you. My decision was also largely influenced by the (finally) seasonally appropriate weather, and my desperate need to go bare for the first time in a long time. Some of the shots were a little dark as I was doing them right as I left for dinner/a movie. I realized my error the next day and promptly put the freshly laundered outfit back on to take more pictures. You're welcome.



Shirt and skirt (no longer available, similar skirt here) -ASOS, Jacket - H&M,
Necklace - Forever21, Shoes (no longer available) - Torrid


 With such a basic color palette in the jacket, top, and skirt, I thought it would be a little fun to include a pair of bright turquoise heels I've had sitting in my closet all winter from Torrid. Torrid is an amazing resource for trendy shoes in larger sizes. They don't necessarily have a ton of items, but they have quality shoes and a frequently rotating stock. I was seriously so excited to incorporate a bright color in honor of spring and to wear a high heel that wasn't a boot for the first time in what feels like 4 years.
Of course, just a pop of color wasn't really enough for me on this day and I also decided it would be a day for bright makeup.
On that note, I sincerely hope you guys took this opportunity to come out of your respective caves to enjoy the fleeting sunshine. Thank you much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment